A & R Property Preservation Services works very closely with local contractors and vendors!
Vendors may send their information and contact information to email@example.com. To be a subcontractor for A&R Property Preservation Services your company must meet the following minimum criteria:
Insurance: Contractor must maintain in effect at all times the following minimum types of insurance:
- General liability: $1,000,000 / Each Occurrence
- $2,000,000 / General Aggregate
- $2,000,000 / General Products Aggregate
- Automobile Liability Insurance:
- Bodily Injury: $250,000 / Person
- $500,000 / Occurrence
- $100,000 / Property Damage
- Or $500,000 / Combined Single Limit
- Applicable state Workers Compensation insurance, including:
- Employers Liability of $500,000 each accident
- $500,000 disease – each employee
- $500,000 disease – each policy period
The contractor must, and hereby does, waive all rights of subrogation against A&R Property Preservation Services, LLC.
Photo ID: Proper photo identification is required to be on person at all times during work on properties for A&R Property Preservation Services.
Automobile Insurance: Proof of insurance is required to be carried in all Contractor vehicles at all times.