A&R Property Preservation Services can winterize your properties in according to your instructions and/or applicable Investor/Insurer guidelines. A standard winterization generally includes:
- Draining of all plumbing and heating systems as required
- Using air pressure to clear the system of water
- Adding anti-freeze to all traps and fixtures
- Shutting off water supply to the property
- Disconnecting the water meter, removing it from the cradle and leaving it on the premises
- Disconnecting the feed pipe leading to the main water valve and plugging or capping it
- Placing tags, labels, warning signs, and dates on all items winterized, including A&R Property Preservation Service’s address and telephone number on all tags and labels
A&R Property Preservation Services can inspect a winterization previously performed at a property to attempt to determine if it is still effective. Upon instruction, if A&R Property Preservation Services finds that the winterization is not in effect, we will winterize the property.
Dewinterization services are also available!